Do you want to make a difference? Use your skills to design, create, and cause an impact on the outcome of international level software development?
Well, this is the place for you! Logisoft is the game-changing software in the cross-ocean freight industry.
This is your chance as a Full Stack Web Developer to produce scalable and ground-breaking software solutions.
You can be a part of a cross-functional team dedicated to creating a solid infrastructure, designing tools for the development of our software, and working on the evolution of our services.
You will become a part of every stage along the way – from software development to conception to deployment. You will be working with the front-end and back-end of our firm, so you should be able to make yourself comfortable in both environments!
You’ll be working with coding languages, developing frameworks, and third-party libraries. It’s also extremely crucial that you have a knack for cooperating and teamwork. This is a firm that hires team players, not just employees! So, are you up for the game?
- Good knowledge in ReactJs (Architecture, Components breakdown, state management/redux, reusability)
- Git/source control
- Good debugging skills
- Skilled in HTML/CSS
- Knowledge in restful API
- Basic knowledge in Apache/hosting/cPanel
- Good knowledge of PHP/MySQL
- Knowledge in WordPress
- Familiar with Strapi
- Basic knowledge in React Native
- PHP framework: Codeigniter or Laravel
- Design using adobe photoshop and illustrator
- Knowledge in Shopify
- Basic knowledge in deploying NodeJs applications
Don’t Apply If You Don’t:
- Write the first letters in the first and last name in capital letters
- Have a Github account
- Attend an online course while waiting to get hired
- Believe that the best investment you can make is in yourself
- Value time!
It’s All About the Attitude!
- Willing to learn and improve
- Not looking for a boring job 9-5 but a mission (Logistics digital transformation to make this sector more efficient)
- Team player
- Great attention to detail