We are looking for a creative Copywriter with excellent writing and research skills to write and edit copy for a variety of projects (including print, web, mobile, video, blog, and social media), brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop digital content. Deep and daily research will be required to understand the Logistics industry content requirements and trends. Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, skilled and imaginative writer with an eye for detail. If you can grasp project requirements quickly and offer valuable insight, we’d like to meet you.
Submit some writing samples, so we can get an idea of your best work. Feel free to include links to your content or portfolio in your application.
- Write compelling and fresh digital content on a daily basis
- Work with designers and front-end developers to ensure copy tone and style are consistent with visual tone and style
- Write and develop case studies
- Write and create scripts, slogans, catch phrases and messages for ad campaigns.
- Deliver conversion-oriented copy for landing pages and other online channels
- Deliver engaging social content to support promotions and marketing initiatives
- Assist in brainstorming big ideas
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of communication and Logistics industry trends
- Stay updated on appropriate style guidelines and brand voice for consistency in messaging
- Research and understand our needs and target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews with experts, and in-person meetings
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of corporate marketing and communications materials
- Revise copy based on internal feedback and direction
- Create and edit existing website copy, delivering an engaging, mobile first experience.
- Use proven strategies to improve search ranking of blog posts (titling, SEO, etc.).
- Verify the accuracy of all referenced facts (e.g., times, dates, statistics) and double-check cross-referenced materials.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in communications, advertising, marketing, English, writing or another related field
- Experience producing copy for print and digital media channels
- Proven success in producing copy for advertising or marketing campaigns
- Familiarity with web copywriting best practices
- Exceptional skill in social media writing, including use of hashtags and relevant acronyms
- Experience with SEO concepts and social media marketing
- Creativity, adaptability and the ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides a plus
- A keen eye for detail and appreciation of great design